5 for Five: Volume 30
Hey guys! It's Monday again, and I know y'all missed me. I'm linking up with sweet sweet Jenn from Party of One again this week — and I'm hanging out on her sidebar!
Here's last week...
1. Finish all of my reading for the week and for Monday.
2. Start a new book.
3. No going out to eat all week — shoot.
4. Get Gatsby's nails clipped.
5. Work on a story.
4 out of 5 again this week! Maybe I need to challenge myself, because I'm making this goal accomplishing thing look easy!
1. No going out to eat all week.
I am spending TOO MUCH money! I need to cut back, and the best way to do that is by not going out to eat multiple times – or at all — in a week. It would save me A LOT!
2. Start my 21 before 21 list.
I really need to think all of my goals through — after all, I'll be working on these for a year! – and I know it will take me forever.
3. Go to the bank.
As usual, I have a paycheck to cash. That I never remember to cash.
4. Finish reading The Summer We Read Gatsby and start Allegiant.
I bought a new book on the way down to Oak Island on Friday, but I didn't get too far into it. Allegiant comes out TOMORROW!!!!!! but I will not allow myself to start reading until I've finished the book I'm on!
5. Write at least 3 psychology article summaries.
We have to do 5 hours of psychology research as a requirement for my introductory PSYC 101 class, and I don't really want to participate in studies. So if we do research article summaries, each one counts as an hour. I've got... 0 down. Yeah.
Girl I'm so proud of you! You're kicking butt! Seriously I think 4/5 is awesome!!! Good luck with your goals this week- I know you can do it! Oh, and I'm with you on depositing checks...that is why I'm SO thankful for the Bank Of America app that let's me take pictures of my checks!! :)
ReplyDelete