5 for Five: Volume 29
Hey y'all! It's that day again... time to link up with Jenn at Party of One for my favorite, 5 for Five! If you're new to the party, link up with Jenn and set yourself some goals for the upcoming week.
Let's check out last week...
1. Try a new Chapel Hill/Raleigh/somewhere restaurant — and Beasley's Chicken + Honey was delicious!
2. Go to the bank — I didn't go but Bradley is taking my deposit to the bank sometime this week when he has to go!
3. Finish doing my laundry and put it all away — at both my house and Bradley's!
4. Start working on my enterprise story.
5. Finish reading Fangirl — and it was AMAZING!
4 out of 5 again! And I got an oil change over the weekend, which knocked out yet another goal I made for myself a few weeks back.
1. Finish all of my reading for the week and for Monday.
2. Start a new book.
3. No going out to eat all week.
4. Get Gatsby's nails clipped.
5. Work on a story.
4/5 is awesome, nicely done! Good luck this week - not going out to eat would be the hardest for me!
ReplyDeleteGO YOU! I'm proud of your knocking 4 out of 5 out! That's awesome! No going out to eat needs to be back on my list in a BIG WAY come November!
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of not going out to eat, I feel like I should be practicing that. I'm a spending queen. It's bad.
ReplyDelete