5 for Five: Volume 31
Hey y'all! I'm linking up with Jenn @ Party of One again this week for 5 for Five. This week was not a very good one in the way of accomplish goals, so... as usual, bear with me guys.
1. No going out to eat all week — let's see, I had McAlister's twice, TRU once, and BSki's once. So I listened really well to that goal.
2. Start my 21 before 21 list.
3. Go to the bank.
4. Finish reading The Summer We Read Gatsby and start Allegiant — reading requires time. I have none of that.
5. Write at least 3 psychology article summaries — close but so far away.
2/5! Not as good as the past few weeks, but I'm glad to get something accomplished. Time to set some new goals for myself. This week hopefully will be 10 times better.
1. Read for an hour.
2. Spend at least 3 hours in the library.
3. Catch up on readings for my international relations class.
4. Finish planning my schedule for next semester.
5. Clean my very messy room.
We all have off weeks so don't be too hard on yourself! What is important is to pick up and be successful next week- and I know you will! Thanks for always being an encouragement to me and linking up!
ReplyDeleteI'm 5 or 6 chapters into Allegiant and it's not the greatest, unfortunately. It's nothing like the first two books, which I couldn't put down. Good luck this week!!
ReplyDelete