My Blog

Friday, November 9, 2012

7 Quick Takes

Linking with Jen at Conversion Diary for another 7 Quick Takes!

1. I have been listening to non-stop Christmas music for the past hour and a half, while blogging away and knocking things off my to-do list like nobody's business. I'm getting in the spirit a little early, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Christmas music, even the sad songs, just makes me happier than anything else. 

2. I'm spending the next two days with Jonathon, and I'm so happy he's coming to visit me. It's been over a month since he's come to Chapel Hill, and now he can experience my new (although not permanent) home in the fall/winter phase. 

3. My jeans are doing this weird bunching thing at my thighs. I don't understand nor like this situation. 

4. The new furniture in Davis Library is a lot less comfortable than the old furniture on the third floor. I would much rather sit in those old stained chairs with cushy cushions than these butt-cramp-inducing things. (And I'm trying to overlook the thousands of students who have done all kinds of things on those old chairs.)

5. I haven't had any coffee in a week. Which is probably why I originally numbered this as 4. instead of 5. I'm not supposed to have caffeine at all, but I realize that as a college student, it's pretty much impossible. 

6. I'm about to check out around eight books from the library, to add to the four books I already have checked out at home. I don't enjoy carrying huge books around campus, but it's really unavoidable. History classes are a pain in the butt. 

7. Why are you not already listening to Christmas music? Here let me convince you otherwise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...