My Blog

Friday, November 16, 2012

7 Quick Takes

Linking up with Jen at Conversion Diary for another edition of 7 Quick Takes — or as I like to call it, Paige is cranky so here are 7 things to complain about! Not really. I'm actually in a good mood. 


1. This was one of the every so sweet and encouraging notes, from the ever-cheerful Jacon, in my birthday card from my beloved quad. A few other notable inclusions: 

"Happy 19th Birthday. Love you more than I love America." — Katie

"You don't look a day over 18 3/4. Stay young!" — Austin

"You're 19! That means you can legally drink anywhere in Canada!" — the Canadian, AKA Pankti

The seven of them get on my nerves sometimes, but I love them all! I don't know what I'd do without them. So precious. 

2. My roommate and suitemates sang happy birthday to me and brought me cake, and the roomie gave me pumpkin syrup for my coffee.

I must've done something good somewhere. 

3. I'm going home today for Thanksgiving Break! 

I actually get four extra days home because I'm a slacker, don't tell on me. But I am missing a DTH shindig at my editor's, and DTH Thanksgiving. So it's not all worth it.

4. My 19th birthday is approaching!

If you couldn't tell.

5. I've made a finals studying schedule for the two weeks after Thanksgiving. 

If you were thinking my OCD has toned down any... well, you're quite incorrect, my friends. Quite incorrect, indeed. Oh, and don't worry — I'll blog all about it the Monday after break. Keep your eyes peeled!

6. I've decided that the library and I should be best friends. 

We might even get married one day. We're perfect for each other. Davis just makes me happy. I love comfy chairs and the smell of old books and just everything about the library. I've found this little sofa and coffee table tucked away in a corner from everything else — it's officially my spot. Steal it and I will get you. 

7. My Presents for... blog for today makes me want everything I blogged about.

I'm obsessed. I want the canvas Carolina bag and the crew-neck sweatshirt and MEOW. Hand it all over, please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...