A few things I'm looking forward to in my favorite month of the entire year...

Clearly I'm a little biased towards November, since my birthday IS on the 23rd!
But I also love November for National Novel Writing Month, which gets me out of my lazy "I'm a terrible writer!" funk and into a race to the "finish line" on November 30th.
And who doesn't love Thanksgiving? I'm already scouting out new recipes. Keep an eye out.
But since we're saying goodbye to October, here's a few things I'll be sure to miss...
- Carving a pumpkin with my sweetheart
- Seeing pumpkins everywhere
- The last few warm days (I use that word very loosely) in Chapel Hill
- The last full month of being 18 years old
- The crunchy leaves all over campus
-----
Happy November!
Much love,
Paige
- Carving a pumpkin with my sweetheart
- Seeing pumpkins everywhere
- The last few warm days (I use that word very loosely) in Chapel Hill
- The last full month of being 18 years old
- The crunchy leaves all over campus
-----
Happy November!
Much love,
Paige


No comments:
Post a Comment