My Blog

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Goals for December

I glanced back at my goals from November, and I'm happy to say that I've already knocked out two of the four! 

I still haven't won NaNoWriMo (but I have four more days!) and I can't stop biting my nails, although I was really close until they started breaking and peeling. But I have decided where I'm living next year — an on-campus apartment complex, hopefully! — and I also went through the things I left behind at home. 

So, here's my updated goals for December!


1. Stop biting my nails.

Still just can't do it.

2. Start waking up earlier (preferably around 7:30 AM on school days, 9 AM otherwise). 

I waste so much time by sleeping in when I would rather wake up early, not have to rush in the mornings, and have time to take a nap later in the afternoon. This is going to be hard to accomplish. 

3. Drink an entire pitcher of water every day, by myself. 

Preferably 8 glasses. But I have a water pitcher in my room for me and Pankti, and if I can drink one of those by myself every day, I know I'd feel a lot better. My lips are always dry, and I think I'm always thirsty — but when I drink too much tea or sweet drinks, I don't feel much better. 

4. Find a potential job here in Chapel Hill.

I realize that I need my income from Food Lion a lot more than I thought I did. I miss having money to spend and I'm tired of microwaveable food and meal plans. I'm thinking Trader Joe's and I could get along very well. But who am I kidding? I could work anywhere that pays me at this point.

2 comments:

  1. Really good app called waterlogged that lets you keep track of how much water you drink and send yourself reminders to drink more water.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...