My Blog

Friday, November 30, 2012

7 Quick Takes

Joining Jen for another edition of 7 opportunities for Paige to whine!

1. Last Friday was my birthday, so this Friday, I'm experiencing major not-my-birthday-anymore-letdown. I'm not consoled by the fact that we're actually ending November today and entering December. Not in the slightest.


2. December is my moodiest month. I am practically the meanest, most unhappy person in December. I don't know why. Just not my month. Stay tuned. 


3. The suitey added a new Tervis to my collection. And that's more exciting than anything else I can think of right now.

4. All of the frat houses have started decorating for Christmas. It's the cutest thing. They're all decorated so nicely, and they have all kinds of decorations. I might hate December, but I still love Christmas. 


5. I planned a really cute James Bond theme letter spree between Jonathon and I. It includes codes and secret messages, and it's just all kinds of fun. Luckily, he's playing along and finds it as much as fun as I do. 

6. I don't really enjoy the level of cheer happening on this hall right now. Seriously, I've come to the conclusion that I am the only person studying or concerned about exams. Too much loud. Nothing is that exciting. Tone it down, everyone. Tone. It. Down.

7. Finals are coming up. I have two on the 10th, one the 13th, and one the 14th. That's not too terrible — nothing I can't handle, I hope — but I have a lot of studying and preparing to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...