1. Read at least 2 books this month.
Not counting novels for my Contemporary Literature class, I have read one book this month and just bought a second, which I know I will tear through pretty quickly, because it's Unravel Me by Taherah Mafi, the sequel to an absolutely electric dystopian society young adult novel. If you count my Lit novels, I've actually read three books, because for that class I've finished The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien — loved it — and In Country by Bobbie Ann Mason — loved it even more.
So, on this front — I'm doing well.
2. Go to the library more.
Ha! I think Davis Library and I have come to the end of our relationship. I haven't actually been to the library since I posted the original goals post. I'll hopefully kick it up in the next three weeks before spring break.
3. Start planning my sophomore schedule.
I've considered what classes I'm going to take my sophomore year... but I haven't actually gotten around to planning yet.
4. Drink more water.
I'm proud to say that I usually drink about 24 to 32 ounces of water every day, which is half of what I should be drinking but twice as much as I was drinking before. It helps a lot that I've been consistently ill, between a cold, a bladder infection, and then a cold again, for the past three dang weeks and have had little else to do other than drink water, do homework, and stare at my phone. For a while I couldn't even talk. You think I would've read more too.
5. Develop healthier friendships.
At the end of the day, I'm still a homebody, I'm still shy, and I still prefer books to human interaction. So, that's all I'm going to say on that front.




No comments:
Post a Comment