My Blog

Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Calendars

It's been a while since everyone has gotten a look at the calendars that pretty much surround me. All the time. Everywhere. 

Was anyone actually curious about my calendars? Probably not. 



I moved my bulletin board to the wall beside my desk, so I pin these paper calendars up every week! I got these at Target from the dollar section about a year ago — I think I will probably be heartbroken whenever I run out, unless I find a new place to buy them. 

I like them because I can be more specific about assignments that are due, meetings, events, etc. I can fit the when and the where a lot easier here! 


I got this beautiful piece of artwork at Bed Bath & Beyond before I moved to college. I love having this on my wall! It's like the paper calendars I keep on my bulletin board, but it's bigger and even when I'm laying on my bed, one of those rare moments where I actually get to be lazy, I can see whatever is happening this week. 

I like to have my weekly events visible. I will forget everything that is going on that week if I don't write it down and if it isn't in front of me. 


And this is the calendar that scares the heck out of me.

Really, that's the only purpose it truly serves. I write all of my big assignments and tests here, along with any big meetings, days I have to work — anything big. So, when I look at this calendar and realize everything I have to do and everywhere I have to go and all of the things I have to remember in a single month... that is when I get scared.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...