It's that time again — time to set goals for March! I drug you all along with me setting goals on Monday, so now I'm going to drag you along while I actually set my goals for March.
You all have seen my chart, right?
This cutie pie right here! Love my chart.
Well, I'm starting a bit of a new system for my monthly goals. There are some goals — like reading 2 books a month, drinking more water, and getting 1,000 page views per month — that are going to remain every month. And if I haven't accomplished a goal from the month before, it stays on the chart — no giving up after a month! But I'll only post about my new goals.
So, my goals for March:
1. Make As on all of my online homework assignments.
Yes, everyone, this is a serious problem for me. Online homework assignments are the bane of my existence, whether they're for Economics or French, and I just can't take them as seriously as I would a regular assignment I had to turn in on paper. It's just hard to take an assignment seriously when it's being graded by a computer. So, it's something I need to work on — I need to make As on homework!
2. Come up with a new spring blog series!
I'm going to stop doing weekly Productivity Playlists very soon, when I reach #10, (only for special occasions!) and I'm hoping to come up with a new weekly series special for spring!
3. Make an A on my next Econ 101 exam.
I have an ECON exam on March 27 — almost at the end of the month. So, I have almost the entire month of March, including spring break, to buckle down and actually study and be prepared for my next exam. I did well enough on my first exam — not good enough for me to be happy, but I didn't fail and I was average! — but I'm hoping I can do even better on this next one. ECON is one of my major classes.
4. Stay ahead of my reading.
I was doing really well with my reading in January. February, it really went downhill — and although my grades don't really reflect it right now, I know they'll show it whenever I get my midterm grades back! Or maybe I'll be really lucky and they won't.
5. Choose healthier options at dinner.
February was the month of cereal for dinner in this dorm room. I swear, Pankti and I probably ate a bowl of cereal for dinner at least three out of five days of the week. Not to mention all the days that I ate chicken nuggets (aka every single time the Agora served them) and french fries instead of something that doesn't guarantee a heart attack later in life. Seriously I need to stop eating everything deep-fried.





No comments:
Post a Comment