1. Wake up every morning by or before 10:00 AM — 4/5. I did GREAT this week at waking up before 10:00 AM and getting started with my day.
2. Shop/craft/prepare for sending off my Cara Box — check! I did all of this over the weekend but I'm countin' it.
3. Catch up on my unread blog posts — I'm trying I'm trying. I have 365 to read now. Shit.
4. Check The New York Times every day — yeah let's not go there.
5. Drink only water every week day — 3/5. I just can't NOT order sweet tea.
This week, I'm working around 36 hours, and Bradley is too. It has the potential to be a really busy week, though, so the goals I'm setting will hopefully be easy to accomplish in five days!
1. Call the Ford dealer and figure out where my license plate is.
The dealer apparently stamps our licenses for us (I don't know, is stamp even the right verb? Whatevs.) and my temporary tags expire in June. I don't like having temporary tags, honestly, and I'm anxious to get my real license plate.
2. Vacuum out my car.
We had a long weekend, between all of the sand, corgi fur, and German shepherd fur. And with the windows open, all of that fur and sand flies around my car like a little tornado of nasty. There's a lot of gross stuff in my car right now and seeing as I still have new car owner syndrome... it's gotta go.
3. Finish reading all of my unread blog posts on Bloglovin'.
SERIOUSLY IT IS UP TO 365. Earlier today it was at 400. I'm sorry if I'm not commenting or being super social on your recent posts, people — I probably haven't even read them yet!
4. Only have one non-water beverage per day during the week.
I know I just can't cut out sweet tea totally, so if I just cut it down to one non-water drink every day, maybe I can make it! I usually have sweet tea when I eat at Bradley's grandma's restaurant, so that's where I come into most of my problems. I never say no to sweet tea.
5. Get a haircut.
My hair is overgrown and tangly. It is a huge mess, and honestly, I wouldn't hate chopping all of it off — except that that would be terribly traumatic. I just need a haircut SO BADLY and this is probably the most important thing on my list for this week.
Are you linking up? What are your goals?




Just thought I'd let you know... I added your button to my Link Love page! Have a great day!
ReplyDeletei've been trying to wake up earlier too and i haven't been doing too awful bad :) yay us!
ReplyDeletemy bloglovin feed is wild right now. i can't even begin to get caught up aha!
I am so bad about letting unread blogs get out of control. I got all caught up over the weekend, so now I'm trying to keep it that way!
ReplyDeleteI'm super jealous that you have to work to be up by 10!!! :-)
ReplyDelete