My Blog

Friday, May 24, 2013

7 Quick Takes


Linking up with Jenn for 7 Quick Takes today!

1. For the past two weeks, I've been working almost 40 hours each week.

I am so excited to get my hands on my paycheck next Wednesday. It's going to be good, people. And it feels so so so good to be working again, even considering the added stress of my promotion. 

2. Gatsby met his new best friend, Caicos, this week.


The peanut butter to my jelly, aka my sunshine Christina, has the most beautiful German shepherd named Caicos. She's about 30 times bigger than Gatsby (and 10 times heavier!) and the two of them are the best of friends. Gatsby follows her around like he's tied to her.

3. It felt so good to be back on the beach this past weekend. 


I got sunburned like crazy after two long days at the beach, but they were perfect days full of Gatsby and Caicos, spending time with my best friend, and getting my first taste of the ocean this year. ALSO I HAVE TAN LINES PEOPLE OMG.

4. I'm getting confused as to what happened last week and what happened this week.

Probably because about 0 to 2 things of any sort of importance actually happened this week. Whatvs.

 5. Gatsby turns three months old this Saturday.

And of course I bought him two delicious looking treats and a new toy. Happy early birthday, little man!

6. Yesterday was my day off and I... cleaned.

Is that what it feels like to be old? I work pretty late and wake up early most mornings with Bradley before he goes to work, so I honestly didn't have much energy for anything but lunch with my mom and cleaning Bradley's house. House-girlfriend status?

7. Womp. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...