Linking up with Jen at Conversion Diary today!
1. It is March. I do not like March. I am not happy about it being March.
There are two months in a year that I vehemently do not like. I do not like March, and I do not like September. They are, weirdly enough, six months apart, so I like the five months between March and September on either side. But March and September, no. I hate in-between seasons, and March is that month where spring and winter can't make up their mind who is dominant.
2. I really rocked Steelers colors this past week.
Thanks for noticing, Pankti.
3. I've eaten Japanese twice in two days.
I had it for dinner Wednesday and Thursday. Hibachi chicken with mushrooms and rice and lots of white sauce. My absolute favorite meal. Not to mention that Sakura on Columbia Street is cheap and only $5 Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and it's just perfect and I wish I could eat it every single day. Which I kind of will be because Bradley wants to get Japanese this weekend too.
Which leads me to...
4. Bradley is coming today!
There are few things that make me happier than Japanese food and cute puppies. Bradley is one of those things (okay, one of those people. I don't know. Words are confusing.). In fact, I don't think there's a damn thing in the world that makes me happier than seeing my sweet, sweet, sweet boyfriend. It's been two weeks since I've seen his cute little face. I am so so so so thankful!
5. Spring break is one week from today!
Spring break means warm(er) weather, seeing Bradley more, seeing my Food Lion family, working and getting paid so I don't starve, and seeing both of my parents! Pankti and I have kept a countdown on the mirror for the past week, and seeing the number get smaller and smaller is giving me just the spirit I need to actually finish this upcoming week. It won't be a particularly hard week, but a week of classes is hard enough for me.
6. Chapel Hill teased me with one day of warm weather this week.
Then it snatched it back and threw a few days of cold and sad and windy back at me. The weather is a tease. I hate it.
7. I've been working on resumes and cover letters for my English class.
On one hand, I'm pretty annoyed that my English 105 class, which is mandatory for all incoming freshman at Carolina, feels the need to instruct me on such basic information as making a resume or writing a cover letter. I feel, if the instructions and a thousand examples can be found on the internet... well, you don't really need a class on it. I mean really they have resume generators. It's a waste of a class that could be spent on a class I actually need for my major. I hate liberal arts educations.
On the other hand, I kind of like having one class where I actually excel at what I'm doing. Carolina never fails to make you feel like an idiot. My English class makes me feel like a genius again. I missed being the smartest person in the room.





Love your blog design! Hoping March will go by quickly :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE your blog design...so fresh and pretty, especially for spring!
ReplyDelete