Linking up with Jenn at Party of One and Jessica at Fantastically Average for another week of 5 for Five!
First, let's check in on last week.
1. Finish Requiem and start a new book — check! I started reading Eleanor + Park which is amazing.
2. Drink 8 cups of water every day — 4/5, so check! I only missed Friday, when I had Mountain Dew for dinner and didn't drink much water. I don't like the water at home.
3. Complete and perfect my sophomore schedule — check-ish. I finished my schedule, signed up for classes, all that jazz. It's not perfect. I will probably change it in August. But I will deal for now.
4. Wear a dress — check! I wore a green and white striped shift dress from Old Navy that I got off the sales rack for only $7 and it looked adorable! It's been super nice all week so I'm glad I finally exposed my legs to some sun.
5. Do all of my reading ahead of time — 4/5, check! I did all of my Political Science, Economics, English, and Literature readings before class for every day except Friday's classes. Success!
Now... time for this week's goals.
I did so great this past week that I am honestly hoping I can keep up the pattern for the next five days. My schedule is relatively light — only two weeks before LDOC so we're mostly reviewing or cramming in last minute material — and I'll have plenty of time to accomplish my goals. I hope.
I did so great this past week that I am honestly hoping I can keep up the pattern for the next five days. My schedule is relatively light — only two weeks before LDOC so we're mostly reviewing or cramming in last minute material — and I'll have plenty of time to accomplish my goals. I hope.
1. Make an appointment at the veterinarian for Gatsby to get his shots.
This is important! I'm pretty sure Gatsby will be due for his 12 week shots (he'll be two months old on the 25th!) whenever we get him, and I need to have an appointment to get it done as soon as possible. I also want to get him checked out by the vet (and my best friend Christina, of course!) and find out absolutely everything I can about raising puppies. I'm a dedicated mommy.
2. Make a study guide for French 102.
French is not my strongest subject this semester (which is crazy because I was good at it last semester... I just don't understand all these crazy tenses that don't exist in English) and I need to make at least a B+ on the final. An A would be ideal.
3. Make myself a dentist appointment.
I go to the dentist every six months, but thanks to college, that doesn't happen as regularly as that.
4. Drink 9-10 glasses of water a day.
This is still a really important goal for me, and I'm increasing it to 9-10 because I seem to dehydrate faster than normal people and it's starting to get really hot. I just ordered a new Contigo Autoseal bottle (they have a 32 oz and a 24 oz option, but I ordered the 32 oz in green!)
5. Do all of my reading ahead of time.
I really liked having the extra push to get my reading done (when I set these goals for myself and then don't meet them, I know my mom is going to see it and yell at me.) Plus, finals are coming up so I need to have a basic understanding of the material before LDOC!
I really liked having the extra push to get my reading done (when I set these goals for myself and then don't meet them, I know my mom is going to see it and yell at me.) Plus, finals are coming up so I need to have a basic understanding of the material before LDOC!
Did you set 5 goals for five days or participate in the 5 for Five linkup? How'd they go for this week? Let me know!




No comments:
Post a Comment