My Blog

Friday, April 12, 2013

7 Quick Takes

Linking up with Grace at Camp Patton for another week of 7 Quick Takes!

I'm doing 7 Quick Takes a little differently this week — I thought I would do a 5-day recap of my week and then two takes of randomness. 

1. Monday: 

On Monday, I wore shorts to class for the first time in 2013! I thought this was a big event, and I wasn't wrong. I also held a class planning powwow in my room with Kyle, Jake, and Josh because those three jerks convinced me to take psychology and then all of them ditched me. 

2. Tuesday:

I enrolled in my first semester sophomore year classes.


I'm hoping that in Psychology 101 they teach me how to spell Psychology. It's a problem. Also I hope I get off the waiting list for POLI 276 because I just need to take that class. It sounds like so much fun.

3. Wednesday:

On Wednesday, I stayed in Josh's room with Kyle until Josh got home from lab at 9:30. We got our weekly Krispy Kreme fix and snacked and laughed and played around until around 12:30. It was a nice relaxing night and I actually got work done. Let us all be shocked.


4. Thursday:

I wrote a story about Steel String Brewery, a cute little brewery opening in Carrboro, that I am excited about (and makes me wish I was 21 so I could go and actually drink, it sounds like so much fun!). Then I went on a cupcake date with my best friend Joshua. Grasshopper cupcakes. Well worth every sickeningly sweet bite.


Then I spent the evening in Josh's room, singing Disney songs and taking embarrassing Vine videos of Joshy-poo. 

5. Friday:

I AM GOING HOME.

6. We have updated pictures of Gatsby.


Look at my little baby!


7. I hit 2,000 views in JUST the month of April today.

That means in the past 11 days, I have gotten 2,000 hits on my blog — I am absolutely amazed and honored! Thank you for all of your support everyone.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...