Linking up with Jenn at Party of One and Jessica at Fantastically Average for this week's 5 for Five!
Let's check in on last week's goals...
1. Finish White Girl Problems by Babe Walker and start a new book. — check!
2. Drink 8 cups of water every day. — 2 for 5. (I was close most days but I didn't always hit 8!)
3. Hit 100 views on my blog every day. — 5 for 5!
4. Get healthy before Friday. — nope.
5. Sort through the food I have here. — nope.
This week has been quite a week. I've been as sick as a dog for almost all of it and honestly I'm just amazed that I'm still breathing and haven't sneezed myself to death. I was worried for a while. So, that's my excuse for not meeting more than 2 of my goals this week. I thought I could at least drink 8 glasses of water every day. We'll try again this week.
And this week's goals...
1. Finish Requiem and start a new book.
I really want to get back into the swing of reading, and if I can finish this book, I will have plenty of time to finish a second before the end of April and still study for my finals and all the other things I'll have to do! Plus, this book is so excellent — I know it won't take me long.
2. Drink 8 cups of water every day.
Oh, broken record.
3. Complete and perfect my sophomore schedule.
We enroll on classes starting Tuesday! So, I want to complete my schedule, enroll in all of my classes, and have at least 13 hours by the end of the week. We have a chance to change our schedule around in August, but I want to avoid that at all costs!
4. Wear a dress.
The forecast for this week says WARM WARM WARM WARM WARM. And that means I need to finally break out one of the dresses in my closet. No more excuses. These pale legs of mine need to see sunlight.
5. Do all of my reading ahead of time.
The semester is almost over, so it's really important to me that I read what is assigned before the class. I don't want to and can't afford to get behind with only 15 class days (and 20 days including weekends) until LDOC!




Eeek! I ned to finish Pandaemonium so I can read Requiem.
ReplyDeleteAwesome goals! I wrote mine, but didn't link it. OOPS!