My Blog

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Finals Cramming Essentials


So, today is the last time I will probably be around the blog to respond to comments and emails, because I am jumping into study mode the minute Bradley leaves today. I've got a few posts already written in advanced (yay me and yay productivity!) and if you have any questions or anything for me, I will get back to you as soon as my French final on Tuesday at noon is over. 

I posted something like this last semester, but I thought I would let everyone know what I can't live without during finals season. 

Skittles | Everyone knows I have a serious sweet tooth and a love/obsession/insane addiction for Skittles. I like to keep a pile on my desk when I'm reading or writing, and I reward myself every few paragraphs or pages. Perfect motivational tool!

Pilot G2 Blue Ink Pen | Pilot pens are the only pens I will ever use these days! I have 10,000,000 different brands of pens, but when it comes to the ones I trust to get me through finals or intense note taking or planner planning, I only use Pilot. 

Contigo Autoseal 32 oz Bottle | Of course, I've been working on drinking 8-10 glasses of water every day. When I'm constantly moving between the library and coffee shops and my room and Josh's room, the one thing you can count on me dragging with me everywhere is my water bottle. 

Long Post-its | I make all of my daily lists on these long post-its, and I absolutely love them. My dad and Margie put a huge 12 pack of these in my stocking (man, were those 5 pounds of sticky notes fun to drag through an airport) and I am stocked for life.

Index Cards | I really have a fidgety thing with using index cards. I don't like wasting the paper unless I'm going to go back and use the cards again for another class. I don't like using them once for a week before a test and then never again. Just can't handle it. So when I use index cards, it's for a good use. 

Caribou Coffee | My mom spoils me coffee-wise. I only really drink Caribou (unless I'm getting Starbucks!) because it is perfectly strong and delicious. Just the smell makes me happy. 

Peanut Butter Crackers | I'm such a huge study-snacker! I have to be eating something when I study about 50% of the time, so I like to snack with something that will fill me up and make me not want food again in 10 seconds. These usually (sometimes) work. 

Popcorn | Back to the snacking thing. Popcorn takes me about 100 years to eat, so it makes me think I've been eating longer than I really have. 

Trident Spearmint Gum | This is for when I'm in study-snacking mode but I would really rather not keep eating, or when I don't have any food to munch on. And I really only love this kind of gum. I'm specific.

What do you use for finals studying?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. My finals necessity was always gum and my Seamless Web account. Ordering in food was the highlight of me studying for the bar!

    Found you through the blog collective and would love a follow back!
    - Heather

    www.sarcasmandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have candy on my desk when studying. Skittles are yummy :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...