My Blog

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Step Into Spring: Volume 5


So, this week on Step Into Spring, I'm doing things a little different. Instead of one category of things like shorts or dresses, we're looking at all things nautical! I've never been a big nautical girl, but suddenly navy and white stripes are all I can think about — and it seems to be a big trend for this summer.



I think my favorite part of the nautical trend might be that Sperry's are almost mandatory to make the outfit. I adore my Sperry's loafers, which are kind of like these and terribly broken in. 



J. Crew has anchor print everything — I would love to layer this scoopneck top over chambray or a button up, or under a light cardigan. I just love the anchors!



Like I said, J. Crew is all about nautical!



And you can't follow the nautical trend without blue and white seersucker — and look at the little sailor buttons! Perfect.

What are your favorite nautical pieces for spring/summer? Let me know!

Today I'm also linking up with Peacoats and Plaid for the Bloglovin Collective! Link up to meet new bloggers and explore!



post signature

2 comments:

  1. I wear SO many things with anchors on it. I bought a chambray shirt at Old Navy that has tiny little anchors printed all over it, and its my favorite! I wear it with coral skinny jeans. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo the seersucker mini is so cute! I want!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...