Today (which is Monday but I'm pretending like it's still Sunday) I'm starting to link up with Jenn at Party of One and Jessica at Fantastically Average. I really like the premise of this blog link-up — 5 goals for 5 days, set every Sunday. You all know I like my goals...
1. Finish White Girl Problems by Babe Walker and start a new book.
I did not finish 2 books in the month of March — forgive me, oh great and powerful Book Goddess, for I have royally screwed up — so I am determined to finish the book I've been trucking through now and start a new one.
2. Drink 8 cups of water every day.
This is obviously important to me. I am prone to dehydration and all of that fun stuff, and since it's getting warmer and I have to walk to basically any destination, I need to make absolute sure that I am hydrated.
3. Hit 100 views on my blog every day.
The Sticky Note Addict is growing and I am such a proud momma.
4. Get healthy before Friday.
I am starting to get sick again — GOSH DARN IT — and I need to be healthy before Bradley gets here. Ideally.
5. Sort through the food I have here.
I have a zombie apocalypse sized stockpile of food here at college and only 35 days left to eat it. Which is... problematic, because while I am a Grade A snacker, I cannot possibly eat this much food in 35 days. I know my abilities as an eater. They do not reach that far.




Found you from the link-up! Love your last goal (:
ReplyDeleteYou've got a new follower. <3
xo-
E
Haha thank you so much! :) I absolutely love this link-up idea. I'm all about setting goals I will never actually meet.
Deletexx, Paige
I'm pretty new to this link up too... love the idea of setting goals each week.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with yours!
~Lori
I think it's a great idea! I've been setting monthly goals but setting 5 goals for each week is such an easier way to accomplish things! Thanks for wandering over :)
Delete