My Blog

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Step Into Spring: Volume 3


For Volume 3 of Step Into Spring... I thought we would look at a classic addiction to any girl's wardrobe — the Jacks. Every girl I know at college is so excited for the warm weather because it means we can wear Jacks again. They're one of the highlights of warm weather!



I think no matter where you're going and what you're wearing, Jacks are a perfect shoe to add to an outfit. The wedges are adorable, and I absolutely love every single color the Georgica sandal comes in. Not to mention the Carolina blue Jacks!

One thing to note — Jacks are uncomfortable for the first few times you wear them! You have to break them in before they stop feeling like nails under your feet. Be warned!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...