My Blog

Friday, March 22, 2013

7 Quick Takes


Linking up with Jen at Conversion Diary for another 7 Quick Takes!

1. I think, other than my stellar addition of three new articles to my portfolio, this past week has been a little bit of a time suck.

Honestly, I just don't know what it's purpose was. It was totally irrelevant as far as class goes, and I feel like my time could have been better spent asleep or at least in bed watching movies or something.

2. I'm about to finish the first season of Prison Break.

And let me just tell you something. THAT SHOW IS AN EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER. I have laughed, cried, freaked out, gotten excited. I have been happy, sad, angry, excited, worried, scared, neutral, surprised, confused. Seriously one of the better shows I've ever watched — and one of the most likely to tear my huge spectrum of emotions to absolute shreds in just one episode. For example, the second to last episode? Tears, anger, excitement, etc. It was a rough 45 minutes.

3. Three articles of mine made it into the paper this week.

This is a record for me. My last record was two articles and one online blog post — but this week, I have hit three! I'm pretty darn proud of myself. 

4. I go home in less than a week!

A week from now, I will be home with my sweet Bradley for a three day vacation that is not much different from a two day weekend but will still be much appreciated and much needed. I get to celebrate Easter with my family, and hopefully with Bradley's family as well. 

5. I've been really out of it lately.

I'm not really sure where my head has been, but it hasn't been at UNC! I've been so forgetful and so... well, ditzy. I've been forgetting things I shouldn't forget and overlooking things I would never overlook. I've gotten all of my work done, yes, but I don't know — it's like I'm not even here sometimes. I'm never like this. 

6. I'm mailing another package off to Bradley this week.

I love sending packages — I think one of my favorite things to do in the world is send a package to someone I care about. It's no surprise that Bradley is at the top of that list. And this particular package idea is a little something I got off of Pinterest! So I'm really excited to see how he likes it — just a simple little package — and to see how my first Pinterest "craft" for the boyfriend turns out. 

7. I'm going to hang out in the library today. 

I used to love the library. I went all the time, usually every other day. On some nights Katie and I would go around 8 or 9 and stay until midnight. I don't know what has changed but these days we rarely venture over to Davis at all, and I've been missing it. As everyone knows I have a favorite spot — and it's time for me to go back to it. It's been missing me. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...