
I'm linking up with Freckles in April, North Meets South, and Camp Patton for an Easter-version of Open to Interpretation.
A handful of things for you to notice:
1. Hi everyone, meet my boyfriend Bradley. He's real. You've seen him before. And I'm sure no one thought I was making him up. But, ya know. Real. Not a figment of my imagination.
2. My hair is cooperating. What is this world coming to?
3. My boyfriend's spectacular fashion sense. He's wearing Carolina blue because is there any other color in the world to wear on a beautiful Easter Sunday? My imagination couldn't be this good.
4. His fashion sense makes up entirely for his inability to smile in pictures.
5. I think I will live in that shirt for the rest of forever. It's so pretty. And it's light and flowy, and you can't see the ruffles on the sleeves but those are there also which I adore. Perfect. Shirt.
6. WHITE PANTS ARE BACK.
Now, would anyone like to hear about my absolutely wonderful Easter Saturday & Sunday?
Saturday was spent with my family. Mom, Jake, Bradley, my neighbor, and our magnificently ill-behaved cats who decided they were also Easter guests. It was quite the shindig. Sorta.
Dinner was fabulous and I made a really good banana pudding poke cake for dessert. I know something I baked or cooked is good whenever my stepdad tells me I can't give any of it away because it might poison them — he'll take the risk instead.
Then after dinner I got a terrible headache and a 101.4 degree fever and spent the rest of the night laying on my stomach wishing I was dead. Bradley was there to supply just the perfect amount of babying that I needed, but I basically felt like crap.
Today, I spent Easter with Bradley and his family, who I've never met before. But I had a nice day with them and felt like a little Southern woman, helping in the kitchen and all of that stuff I just love. My fake accent was coming out. God bless us all. And of course, dinner was delicious.
Then, off I headed to Chapel Hill with Katie and Edwin. And here I am now, readying for the next few weeks of (hopefully) warmer weather, tons of rain, lots of work, and only 35 more days until my summer starts.




loving the white pants and mint blouse combo. So chic! Happy Easter to you and those you love!
ReplyDeletei love your outfit! Those colors look fantastic together!
ReplyDelete