My Blog

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March Goal Update

We're a little bit past the halfway point in March — thank goodness! Spring is so close! — and it's the time of month that I check in on the goals I set for myself at the end of February. 

Bear with me, everyone. It's been a struggle.


1. Make As on all of my online homework assignments.

So, I wouldn't say this has been a total failure. In fact, minus one blasted Econ assignment, this has gone really well. Not to say I don't still dread my online homework every time I go to do it and am excited to get another A... because I will always dread it. But it's a little less painful knowing I'm achieving a goal when I actually work diligently. 

2. Come up with a new spring blog series!

This took a little bit of brainstorming over spring break, but I have a new series ready to go! I won't ruin the surprise for anyone — I'm revealing it tomorrow! — but it's going to challenge me a little and hopefully keep everyone around me entertained. 

3. Make an A on my next Econ 101 exam.

In progress. My exam is next Wednesday.

4. Stay ahead of my reading.

Hi, I'm looking for someone who will light a fire under me and make me study and do my homework and do my reading like I'm supposed to. I'll pay you a lot if you can actually keep up with me (not that keeping up with me is hard, I spend the majority of my time in bed).

5. Choose healthier options at dinner.

I'm trying. I promise I am. Being healthy at college is the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I want to be healthy, honestly, not because I want to lose weight or anything but just because I feel better when I don't eat nothing but Pringles and Skittles. 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...