There are three main categories in my closet: button-ups, scarves, and cardigans. I will never say no to a new addition, I will never have too many, I will never think any amount of money is too much to spend on them. I will splurge on a cardigan before I would splurge on shoes or a purse. (Yeah. It's serious.)
Really, though. You can't look at someone wearing a cardigan and tell them they don't look very polished or sophisticated. And maybe that's not the look you're going for, but if it's not... why not?
These are four of my favorite J. Crew cardigans.
I love the Tippi cardigan most of all — it's such a classic cut, and I love buttons that go all the way up to the top. I really can't stand boyfriend cardigans — I own very few! — and think the classic Tippi style is the ideal cardigan.
But J. Crew cardigans, especially the Tippi cardigan, are a little out of my budget — out of any normal, sane human's budget, if you ask me — so I have to stick with a few substitutes. Although the pink and polka-dotted cardigans are both on sale at J. Crew's Factory Store, you could almost call them a steal!
Old Navy is my go-to cardigan destination. They have so many colors and patterns, and they're always under $30 — not to mention if you walk in on the right day, you'll find them for a lot cheaper than that! They fit so perfectly and wash up so well. I even love Old Navy's boyfriend cardigans. I wear one at least three times a week. They are perfect.
What is your wardrobe staple?




No comments:
Post a Comment