My Blog

Friday, March 29, 2013

7 Quick Takes

I would normally be linking up with Jen at Conversion Diary for my episode of 7 Quick Takes today, but she's taking a day off for Good Friday. So it's just me today!

1. I am home for the weekend.

As we speak, I am sitting on Bradley's couch with his smelly feet on my lap, and there's not a place in the world I would rather be. Spending time with my family and my sweet boyfriend is exactly what I need to make it through the next four weeks of classes before it's finally time to go home.

Which brings me to...

2. There are only 38 days left until I'm home for good.

Only a few more papers, quizzes, and presentations — not to mention three finals, possibly four — stand between Paige and a summer of sand, salt water, and sun. I have a countdown going for both my LDOC and my moving out day, and I am so excited that time is moving as quickly as possible. I am so ready to get out of here. 

3. Summer being so close makes me want a few new items for my wardrobe.

Namely these.


And these.


Oh and this beauty.



4. I don't actually think summer is ever going to get here.

The weather always looks like it's going to finally get warmer... then it doesn't. I hate Mother Nature. 

5. If anyone would care to know, this bloggity blog is starting to expand and grow.

I'm gaining around 100 views per day, from Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Stumble Upon, and Google searches, and I am so thrilled to see The Sticky Note Addict growing and expanding like this. I put way too much time in on my blog when I should be working on homework or other things and I'm slowly seeing something come out of it. 

6. I am considering doing a few button swaps with some other new bloggers on the scene — whenever I have a button.

Once I make a button and put it up for grabs on my blog, I would love to do some swaps. If you're a new blogger or you just appreciate my blog for what it is, email me at thestickynoteaddict {at} gmail {dot} com and let's chat about it! 

7. We're eating Easter dinner with my family tomorrow and I am trying out a new recipe.

Look for a new Pinterest Purging later in the week — Banana Pudding Poke Cake! I'm excited to try it out.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Cute shoes =)

    I made a button earlier this week too! I wonder if it's a little too big for most people's taste, but it's there. :) God bless!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...