My Blog

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Step Into Spring: Volume 1

Much to my own surprise, I was a bit of an overachiever with one of my March goals — I came up with not just one but two spring series. I really like the idea of Pinterest Purging, but I want to keep it as a series that reoccurs for a long time, like my How-To series (which isn't really a series, but go with the flow guys. Come on.) So, out of these weird, nonsensical thoughts of mine emerged... 

Step Into Spring!

I love the transition from winter to spring. I love the transition from dark to light, cold to warm, snow to sun, and sweaters to sundresses. So, in honor of this wonderful yearly transition, I'll be posting weekly about one of my favorite ways to get a new spring in your step.

This week... Sundresses!




For spring, sundresses are a staple that you just can't replace with anything else. They're a fad that will never go out of style — whether they're a pretty Lilly print, classic seersucker, or a gleaming shade of white, you know it's spring when you see everyone in sundresses!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...